Hey hey, tonight we’ll have a blue moon which means I have the perfect excuse to take the telescope out on the deck tonight! To celebrate the full moon, I’ve rounded up a few DIY Moons to bring a little moon magic into your daily life.
Have you guys heard of the Full Moon Party in Thailand? It’s a party on the night of the full moon and it’s quite well-known to tourists. Although it’s evolved to a wild all-night rave, I still think the concept is so special.
M and I talk about the moon alot actually because M is currently working on a graphic novel about the moon. It’s really exciting and inspiring and it’s almost finished! I still feel like I don’t spend enough time looking up though. I guess it’s easy to forgot when you live in a busy concrete city. I want to take more time to celebrate our moon, stars and sky starting right now! Here are the links to make these amazing moon-y DIYs!
1. Gold Moon Wall from A Beautiful Mess
2. Marble Moon Phase Wall Hanging from Almost Makes Perfect
3. Moon Clock from Jennifer at Hellobee
4. Giant Moon Piñata from Studio DIY
5. Brandy Melville Moon Phases Tank from Chic for Less (video)
6. DIY Moon Globe from Make My Lemonade